Electroflight is a leading technology and engineering services business that supplies bespoke battery systems for the aerospace sector. Founded in 2011, the company is now at the forefront of the electrification of aviation, providing high-performance battery solutions and electrification consultancy services to major aerospace partners around the world.
The Test Technician will carry out development and qualification testing activities.
- Work with design engineers to design test equipment and rigs
- Coordinate procurement and delivery of test equipment
- Hands-on mechanical and electrical assembly and setup of test equipment and rigs
- Create testing activity risk assessments
- Define and setup instrumentation and data logging
- Setup comms (CAN, ISO SPI, etc)
- Carry out a wide variety of cell, module, and battery pack tests (e.g. characterisation, life, thermal propagation, shock & vibration, etc)
- Carry out tests on electronic components (e.g. BMS)
- Process raw test data, and analyse and interpret test results
- Write test reports
Knowledge, experience and qualifications
- Relevant technical qualification
- Relevant battery or electronics test experience
- Practical experience of communications protocols such as CAN
- Experience of data acquisition using equipment such as NI
- Experience of data processing and analysis using tools such as MATLAB or Excel is beneficial but not essential
How to apply
Please email email@example.com with your CV.