Electroflight is a leading technology and engineering services business that supplies bespoke battery systems for the aerospace sector. Founded in 2011, the company is now at the forefront of the electrification of aviation, providing high-performance battery solutions and electrification consultancy services to major aerospace partners around the world.
The Test Engineer will plan and manage development and qualification testing activities.
- Create test plans and write test methods
- Work with engineers to design test equipment and rigs
- Coordinate procurement and delivery of test equipment
- Create testing activity risk assessments
- Define test instrumentation and logging equipment
- Oversee a wide variety of cell, module, and battery pack tests (e.g. characterisation, life, thermal propagation, shock & vibration, etc)
- Oversee tests on electronic components (e.g. BMS)
- Process raw test data, and analyse and interpret test results
- Assist with root cause analysis for failures
- Write and present test reports
Knowledge, experience and qualifications
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, or other relevant discipline
- Relevant battery or electronics test experience
- Experience of data processing and analysis using tools such as MATLAB or Excel
- Knowledge of battery test standards and regulations such as UN 38.3 is advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of aerospace standards and regulations such as DO-311A and DO-160G is advantageous but not essential
How to apply
Please email email@example.com with your CV.