Electroflight is a leading technology and engineering services business that supplies bespoke battery systems for the aerospace sector. Founded in 2011, the company is now at the forefront of the electrification of aviation, providing high-performance battery solutions and electrification consultancy services to major aerospace partners around the world.
The Software / Controls Engineer is responsible for software and controls used in HV batteries and electric powertrains.
- Complete end-to-end design (requirements capture, development, V&V) of software and controls used in HV batteries and electric powertrains for aerospace applications
Knowledge, experience and qualifications
- A relevant science or engineering degree
- At least 3 years relevant experience, preferably in aerospace
- Experience with MATLAB/Smiulink and embedded coding (C and C++)
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Bitbucket or other revision control software
- Experience with requirements management
- Experience with Battery Management Systems (BMS)
- Experience with:
- DO-254 - Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware
- DO-178 - Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification
- ARP 4754 - Guidelines for Development of Civil Aircraft and Systems
- ARP 4761 - Guidelines and Methods for Conducting the Safety Assessment Process on Civil Airborne Systems and Equipment
- Membership of an industry related professional body is advantageous but not essential
How to apply
Please email email@example.com with your CV.