Electroflight is a leading technology and engineering services business that supplies bespoke battery systems for the aerospace sector. Founded in 2011, the company is now at the forefront of the electrification of aviation, providing high-performance battery solutions and electrification consultancy services to major aerospace partners around the world.
The Head of Battery Production will lead the design, setup, and running of a highly automated battery production facility.
- Lead the design and setup of a highly automated battery production facility
- Build, manage, and nurture the battery production team
- Ensure continuous compliance to EASA Part 21J and AS9100
- Develop and maintain battery build processes
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety
- Plan, manage, and report build activities
- Manage build records, non-conformance, deviations, concessions, etc
- EASA Form 1
Knowledge, experience and qualifications
- A degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering, or other relevant discipline
- Experience in high-volume, highly automated, advanced manufacturing, preferably in aerospace
- Experience defining and setting up a large-scale factory from scratch
- Knowledge of lithium-ion batteries and their associated components is beneficial but not essential
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving, dynamic “start up” environment
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to convey complex matters in a concise manner
- Confident in the delivery of multiple projects in a changing and expanding business
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence change
- Flexible approach to work and a high level of drive and ambition to help achieve the organisations goals
- A genuine passion for clean technology and the future of electric aviation
- A high level of attention to detail and professional integrity
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.