Electroflight is a leading technology and engineering services business that supplies bespoke battery systems for the aerospace sector. Founded in 2011, the company is now at the forefront of the electrification of aviation, providing high-performance battery solutions and electrification consultancy services to major aerospace partners around the world.
The Electronics Engineer designs and tests digital and analogue PCBs used in HV batteries and electric powertrains.
- Design of digital and analogue PCBs used in HV batteries and electric powertrains
- Complete end-to-end ownership from design, through manufacture, to test
- Hands-on testing and de-bugging where required
Knowledge, experience and qualifications
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, or other relevant discipline
- At least 3 years relevant experience, preferably in aerospace
- Experience with PCB design
- Experience with analogue circuit design
- Experience with digital bus, FPGA, EMC/EMI
- Experience with Autodesk EAGLE and SPICE, or Altium
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Bitbucket, or other revision control software
- Experience with requirements management
- Experience with:
- DO-254 - Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware
- DO-178 - Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification
- ARP 4754 - Guidelines for Development of Civil Aircraft and Systems
- ARP 4761 - Guidelines and Methods for Conducting the Safety Assessment Process on Civil Airborne Systems and Equipment
- Membership of an industry related professional body is advantageous but not essential
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.