A leading technology and engineer services business that designs and manufactures bespoke battery systems for next-generation aerospace applications is currently looking to recruit a full-time Data Engineer. The Data Engineer will carry out analysis of test data to feedback into design and validation test criteria.
The Data Engineer will:
- Process raw test data, and analyse and interpret test results
- Write test reports
- Work with design engineers to advise on test results
- Coordinate procurement and delivery of test equipment
- Define instrumentation and data logging
- Data Management
The successful Data Engineer will have:
- Experience in data processing and analysis using tools such as MATLAB essential
- Experience in data acquisition using equipment such as NI
- Experience in analysis of testing data from tests such as DO160, DO311, UN38.3
- Good written and verbal communication to relay results back to the customer/engineering.
- Signal Processing
- Experimental data analysis